Thursday, November 03, 2005

Uh, photo?

Where's the pic? Where's the pic?

Well, as I understand it (and I may not understand it at all), the file containing my former photo on this blog was deleted, or cleaned out or something... and the photo was lost.

So why haven't I replaced it already?

BECAUSE IT SEEMS MY CAMERA HAS BEEN STOLEN. Sheesh. I took it with me to Raleigh last week and after several stops I discovered my passenger side door was unlocked... and my camera is nowhere to be found. I seem to have been mistaken in the assumption that burying it under a pile of music (which was not removed) was "secure."

Just hold on -- I'll get someone to take one for me and email it. After all, you've GOT to see the hot new haircut, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura - sorry about the camera - I hope it was just misplaced in the car - maybe it slid underneath something?

And YES - I want to see the new babe-alicious haircut!!!