Friday, November 16, 2007

Better than a birthday -

is a special anniversary.

On November 3, I celebrated the Fifth Anniversary of my reception into Christ's One, Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church. Someone said to me that I'm no longer a newcomer, but I do believe if God allows me to live, with all my faculties intact, for another fifty years, I'll never exhaust the riches of this glorious Faith - or, indeed, ever be anything other than a neophyte.

Still in process of applying to Franciscan Univ. - time is flying and I'm not sure where it's gone. But I will have everything DONE this weekend.

Also - VERY big news - my Advocate in my nullity proceeding has written her brief, and my file has gone to the Defender of the Bond and the Judge for a decision. I'm told I should have the entire thing resolved (down to and including the Second Instance) in a couple more months - perhaps by mid-January.

Things are happening rapidly. I'm rather dizzy by it all.

I only pray that Christ will be glorified.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elisabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elisabeth said...

Karl,
I also deleted your comment after originally accepting it because you provided too much identifying information - possibly sinning in the areas of detraction and/or calumnies. I do have the text, and when I respond, I will reproduce all but those identifying elements in my post.