Sunday, February 10, 2008

Name Meme - Thanks, Angela!

Rules:
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.

L-Loyal (fiercely)
E-Educated (and becoming more so - thank you, Franciscan U!)
I-Intelligent
G-Giddy (over annulment and starting school!)
H-Happy - yes, I really am!

Do I really have to tag FIVE PEOPLE????
If you don't have a blog, answer #2 in the Comments box -
Laura Rios, Courtney, Sinead, Adoro, Randy (if you still read)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright, but you can forget about #3. I've got NINE letters in my middle name! I don't even know that many people with blogs! :p

Elisabeth said...

LOL - why do you think I specified that people without blogs could post here in the Comments section? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Vanessa

Vulnerable
Absorbed
Naive
Enduring
Sincere
Short
Anxious

Hi Laura! I will write you soon, it's been a tough tough month. The old lady I care for has just died so things are sad right now. I hope you're well lady.

love Sinéad.