Monday, October 02, 2006

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!

Tune in to your computer, at www.theclassicalstation.org -- click on "Listen Online" and stream the North Carolina Symphony Orchestra, featuring the North Carolina Master Chorale, performing Gustav Mahler's Symphony No. 2, the "Resurrection." I've written about this elsewhere.

Oh, do, please listen in!

8:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The concert will be re-broadcast later in the month, but I forget that schedule right now. You will see it on WCPE's web page.

oh! and do please let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Christine said...

I will be listening!

Christine said...

Your concert was beautiful!
I enjoyed listening online with you :o)

Elisabeth said...

I ended up going out to the car to listen. My stereo reception was loaded with static.

I was quite pleased,actually. Wish we'd been better miked so we could have been heard better. And Grant had asked us not to bite our consonants so hard, which meant our artilation wasn't so crisp in the recording...

But I got the same exhilerated feeling , listening, that I experienced while singing. It was a wonderful experience.