Sunday, June 29, 2008

Well! (blushing furiously)

There's a fellow over at a website - rather outspoken chap - who has posted a very .... penetrating... commentary about Gay Pride marches.

Did I say "outspoken?" ummmm yes, I do believe I did. Doesn't spare the language, that fellow - points out that only gays have to force their "private business" into everyone's faces, reducing themselves to their "preferences" -

Points out that heterosexual people do not make political issues over what we do in our beds (or couches or floors or wherever we happen to... thingy ... that we do not reduce ourselves to a genital identification in everything else we do...

It's actually a very good post - and I have to confess I roared with laughter several times... but I am not going to post the link here lest someone think I've ... contributed to lustful thoughts by male readers, or approved non-marital thingy amongst the ladies who read here....

but if you drop me an email, I might send you the link...

No comments: